1450 Pressure test PumpsSeptember 3, 2015 6:32 am Leave your thoughts
The 1450 Pressure Test Pump tests hydraulically for leaks in installations which are required to be leak proof and will test systems up to 725 PSI.
Especially for use in heating, compressed air, refrigeration systems, oil installations, sprinkler systems and other small bore pipe installations.
- Very low effort required to operate
- Pressure maintained automatically – no valve to be closed manually
- Filter on inlet and outlet for better reliability
- Two-stage lever action for fast filling of system and pressurization
- Volume /stroke: 38 cm3
- Includes an aluminium and a carbon enhanced PTFE piston pump for longer life
This post was written by admin